Dangan Ronpa - Executions
Bioshock Infinite - “The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist…”
Game Over: Teruteru Hanamura
Just some information that the anime left out in the last episode
1. Saki gave the mercy death to Squealer one month after the end of trial and for that she only got one month of house arrest because she was viewed as a hero who saved the whole village.
2. The marriage of Satoru and Saki took place 2 years after the war
3. Saki became the head of the Ethical Committee, which means the top leader of the village, 3 years after the war, making her the youngest head in the village’s history.
4. Satoru and Saki decides that if the baby is a boy they will name him Shun, if it is a girl they will name her Maria.
5. Not sure whether the English subtitle translates it, but near the end when we see Saki writing the memoir that is to become the story “Shinsekai Yori” we also see a paper with a list of the names of villages in Japan. This is to indicate Saki is trying to move out of each village’s own isolation and to build up communication with other villages (even though they are far apart) — one example is of course to warn other villages of what happened in her own village as well as in places outside (all those mutations etc).